The What Works Global programme has received some great coverage to date across Huffington Post, The Guardian, The New Statesman, DFID blog, The Conversation and others. We opened the grant submissions at The Global Summit To End Sexual Violence In Conflict in London in June last year and announced the successful grantees to the media in December.
Our media coverage so far will have reached at least 12,377,056 people across print and online. Here are some of the highlights:
- Huffington Post | http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/emma-fulu/timetoact_b_5477855.html
- DFID Blog | https://dfid.blog.gov.uk/2014/06/11/we-must-stop-violence-before-it-starts/
- City Metric (The New Statesman’s cities site) | http://www.citymetric.com/skylines/women-should-take-back-every-night-every-day-every-hour-year-558
- The Conversation | http://theconversation.com/one-in-three-women-worldwide-is-a-victim-of-partner-violence-15389
- The Guardian | http://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2015/jan/01/palestinian-tv-to-raise-awareness-of-violence-against-women-and-girls
- Huffington Post | http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/emma-fulu/what-works-to-prevent-violence-against-women_b_6300214.html